Mr. Bleier brings to the firm a background rooted in negotiation and mediation. His training includes work for the Mediation Unit of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution. Mr. Bleier's background in matrimonial law includes work for the former Chief Matrimonial Judge of Nassau County Supreme Court, Hon. Robert Ross.
He is known among his peers for taking a strong stand while maintaining a calm demeanor, which he unquestionably developed while working as an educator prior to obtaining his legal education.
Mr. Bleier has extensive experience handling all aspects of matrimonial and family law matters, ranging from complex financial matters to child support, child abuse, domestic violence, and custody trials. He was one of the first attorneys to be certified in mediation under Part 146 of the New York State Unified Court System.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediation, Part 146 Unified Court System, 2010
Honors and Awards
- 10 Best Attorneys for New York American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2019
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney, Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2019
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 Family Lawyers American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Attorneys in Marriage and Prenuptials Law, Association of American Trial Lawyers, 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Advocates, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present